Tuesday, October 17, 2006

life's a bitch that i love

i really can't complain...

my life is all together amazing & challenging beyond belief. the sky's the limit, but so are the depths of the deepest hell. it's all up to me, which is really unsettling @ times.

i do my best, mindful of the 1 greater that gives me purpose yet know that the culpability is mine to bare. some days this brings great satisfaction, while others it brings uncanny distress. luke-warmness never really appealed to me which i come by honestly i would hope, but leaves me in a constant state of tension.

times often find me fetal & just praying that the tendon doesn't snap, while others have me leaping from snow caps w/no worries about the unseen. i suppose that that's what this thing called existence is all about. faith...or the lack there of.

today is a faith day. brimstone could light my yard & i wouldn't be moved...save to warm the day's manna. funny how that is & continues to be for me...

so i drank another simile
& compared your jesus to a thief
he took my bones
& turned them to bread

No comments: